Happy Day Bremond Band Fans! As I sit here this morning drinking my coffee, I am mulling over the fact that I have a zillion things to do and time is ticking down! Monday afternoon is going to be here before you know it! Paige, Jeni, and some of the our leaders will be at the band hall tomorrow from 10:00-1:00pm to finish the clean-up and hang posters. If you want to come help, COME ON!! We could use the help for sure.
Mr. Schroeder informed me that we will have mandatory drug testing the first week of practices. I THINK it is scheduled for Wednesday, at 1:00pm (it was the last time I spoke with him). PLEASE go by the school and pick up a drug testing slip and bring it with you the first day of band. You will not be allowed to participate in ANY extra-curricular activity without the testing.
How did you like the "New to Us" stand tunes? There were only 3 votes yesterday, and 2 of those were MINE! GO VOTE! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
Until later....
0 comments:
Post a Comment