One can never say "Thank You" enough in life. I am the WORLDS WORST about this. In my heart I am beaming at the generosity of people around me -- but my mouth forgets to say it! So, with that said....
I want to thank Jeni, Paige, Danyelle, Jordan, Taylor, and Koylaticia for working on posters for the band hall. They are AWESOME! Thanks to Jeni, Paige and Danyelle for coming up today and helping to hang those great posters! Thanks Ryan for the ladder,...and special thanks to Mr. Cannedy for bringing all of the stands down from the attic and for copying our stand tunes! I never say thanks enough to the Mr. in my life for his helping out with my bands behind the scenes. I really appreciate all you do Doug!
I hope I didn't leave anybody out. If I did, please know that I appreciate you, but my memory is horrible! Hopefully I can finish up here today and have a three day weekend?????? Until later....
0 comments:
Post a Comment