More information about our band AND School Website »

Friday, July 23, 2010

"Notes" for the day!

Happy day Bremond Band fans!  I woke up this morning so very excited to see how many followers we would have on our new blog only to be CRUSHED to find that there were absolutely no new additions!  

AWWWWE man :'-(  

OUR GOAL
I would like to get as many new followers as possible by the end of the weekend.  Text your friends, Facebook your family, Twitter your Twitter friends!  Lets get people signed up soon!  

I am planning to try to add a calendar, a countdown ticker, and links to our stand music today!

Only 10 more days until Summer Band starts!  We were invited to perform at the "Back to School Rally" scheduled for August 14th at 1:00pm.  Please mark this date on your calendar and let me know if there are any conflicts.  This will be a good opportunity to show off our "stuff" for the community!  We will play the Fight Song/School Song and 21st Century Breakdown.  

Hope everyone has had an awesome summer!  Enjoy your last week off with your family and friends.  I can't wait to see everyone again.  Until later....

0 comments: