More information about our band AND School Website »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Working Day

Happy July 29th to everyone!  Only 3 more days until the first day of SUMMER BAND (and everything else you will be involved with school this year!)  I am excited, but a bit anxious about our new year.  After checking out the football, volleyball, cheer leading, and cross-country schedules I am flabbergasted at the difficulties we face in scheduling our practices!  WOW!  I'm glad you have so many opportunities -- it is one of the things I love most about small schools, but I also know that we are going to have to be very FLEXIBLE with our practice schedule to accommodate the active lives our band members!

We will be at the band hall today from 10-1:00pm working.  Don't forget to come and pick up a drug testing authorization form from either myself or Ms. Lynn TODAY or TOMORROW!  Remember - these forms are due no later than August 2!  The testing is scheduled for Wednesday, August 4 at 1:00pm!  Everyone has to attend if you plan to be in any extra-curricular activity!

Hope you all have a restful and fun day!  Enjoy your last few days of summer break!  Until later...

0 comments: